COVID-19 Information Hub
The circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are continuing to develop each day. As this pandemic continues to unfold, COMTO has compiled this helpful list of resources for our members and supporters. Please continue practicing social distancing and take the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Are you making an impact in your community? COMTO members with services, expertise or products to help combat the pandemic are invited to share these resources to COMTO's robust network. Please send information to be featured to email@example.com with "COVID19 Resource" in the subject line.
- May 15, 2020 – Small HUBs Tips to Surviving COVID-19 (Part 2)
- May 8, 2020 – Small HUBs Tips to Surviving COVID-19
- April 29, 2020 – Pelosi Names Select Members to Bipartisan House Select Committee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- April 23, 2020 – U.S. Department of Transportation Provides Greater Flexibility for Transit Agencies to Meet Safety Plan Requirements
- April 17, 2020 – A Message from the Council of Presidents
- April 14, 2020 – U.S. Department of Transportation Issues Safety Advisory to Reduce Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Among Transit Employees & Passengers
- April 13, 2020 – U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $61.7 Million for Missouri DOT COVID-19 Response
- April 3, 2020 – A Message from Board Chair Freddie Fuller
- April 2, 2020 – U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $25 Billion to Help Nation’s Public Transportation Systems Respond to COVID-19
- April 1, 2020 – U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- April 1, 2020 – U.S. Department of Transportation DOCR Guidance
- March 31, 2020 – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- March 27, 2020 – A Message from CEO Brad Mims: We Stand With You
- March 26, 2020 – Senate Approves Historic $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus: $25 Billion Earmarked for Transit Agencies
- January 29, 2020 – Chairs DeFazio, Pallone, Neal Release $760 Billion Framework to Make Transformative Infrastructure Investments Across U.S.
Moving The Nation
MOVING THE NATION
Job/RFP of the Week
Job: Senior Vice President/General Manager Rail Operations, New Jersey Transit
The New Jersey Transit Corporation (NJ TRANSIT) is the nation’s third largest provider of bus, rail and light rail transit. This position develops the vision, sets the direction and establishes goals and priorities to lead Rail Operations in order to achieve operational excellence for customers, employees, and the citizens of the State of New Jersey. COMTO members can log-in and view this position and more in our Career Center.
RFP: Central Avenue BRT Construction Project
Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority (PSTA) IFB 20-980305 Central Avenue BRT Construction Project. PSTA is in the Process of releasing the BRT Construction Project estimated at $16,500,000.00. COMTO members can log-in and view this RFP and more in our RFP Center.