COMTO members continue to shine bright in their pursuit of excellence in the transportation industry as demonstrated by the number of participants in Leadership APTA. Leadership APTA is the American Public Transportation’s flagship program to develop and support experienced managers and leaders aspiring to hold executive and senior leadership positions. Participants in Leadership APTA commit to an intensive and rewarding year-long program which challenges them to take their skills and talents to the next level of leadership.
Please join us in congratulating the following COMTO members who were part of the Leadership APTA Class of 2019:
- Jana Demas, Managing Director of Employee Services, King County Metro
- Tomika Monterville, Director of Planning & Development, LYNX – Central Florida Regional Transportation Authority
The following COMTO members are part of the incoming Leadership APTA Class of 2020:
- Claudia Carina Burgos, Director, Legislative Affairs & Community Relations, AC Transit (Alameda Contra-Costa Transit District)
- Randy Johnson, Director Government Affairs & Outreach, Access Services
- Brent Jones, Senior Operations Manager, Cable Car San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (Muni)
- Janice Mayo, WSO-CSSD, Senior Transit Safety Manager, Jacobs
- Kenneth Lee Middleton, Director- Diversity, Equity & Customer Advocacy, Jacksonville Transportation Authority
- Linneth Riley-Hall, MBA, DBIA, CPPO, Deputy Project Director, Federal Way Link Extension Sound Transit
In addition to those members, COMTO’s Kim Slaughter of HNTB is the Chair of Leadership APTA. Congratulations to all the participants!