For more than 30 years, COMTO’s Industry Awards have recognized individuals, organizations, and COMTO Chapters who have made outstanding contributions to the transportation industry. Industry Awards honorees come from all sectors and modes of the industry.
The Industry Awards banquet is the signature and closing event of COMTO’s National Meeting & Training Conference. Tickets to the Industry Awards are included with full Conference registrations. A la carte tickets may be available upon request.
Nominate an outstanding individual, organization or COMTO chapter for their contributions to the transportation industry. We have added two new awards this year – Corporation of the Year and Public Agency of the Year. The Industry Awards banquet is the signature and closing event of COMTO’s National Meeting & Training Conference. Learn more and submit your nomination by Friday, April 10, 2020.
*Dates are subject to change.
**Winners will be announced live at the banquet.
Nominations Open: Monday, March 2, 2020
Nominations Close: Friday, April 10, 2020
Industry Awards**: Tuesday, July 21, 2020
- Industry Awards nominations must be submitted online for activities between January 1-December 31, 2019.
- All nominations must include a one-page letter of endorsement written by a sitting COMTO Chapter President or a National Board of Directors member.
- All Chapter Award nominations must include a completed Chapter Profile form.
- Any COMTO member in good standing may nominate an individual or chapter for an Industry Award.
- Nominations are for activities that have or will take place between January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019.
- Endorsement letters must be written by a member of the National Board of Directors or sitting / current Chapter Presidents to be considered.