- This event has passed.
Webinar: Executive Roundtable: Beyond COVID-19 – Lessons Learned
April 28 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
How are transit executives managing their agencies during COVID-19? What lessons are you learning and changes are you having to make quickly? How are you ensuring safety, while keeping up staff morale? How are you also ensuring key projects that were committed for 2020 don’t fall behind? Although the situation is dire, there will be a post-COVID-19 – will your agency be on track to rebound quickly, and emerge an ever better, safer, more essential transit agency?
Although our annual conference, ThinkTransit, and our ThinkTransit Executive Summit, was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we still want to bring you the valuable content you’ve come to expect – with a special focus on managing through and beyond COVID.
James McDonald, Director, Saskatoon Transit
Steve Sawyer, GM, Trapeze Group
Roger Helmy, Chief of Product, Trapeze Group
Alex Ni, Chief Technology Officer, Trapeze Group
Jeff Moore, VP, Sales, Trapeze Group
Teresa Domingo, Senior VP, Operations, Trapeze Group
Travis Knepper, Director, New Product Initiatives, Trapeze Group
Topic: As we take a step back and think about the lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s a great time to evaluate your response during COVID-19. Was your technology stack agile enough to allow you to make service schedule changes quickly? Did you find out that your technology is a few versions behind, and there might be other enhancements that you haven’t taken advantage of?
It’s time to take a good, hard look at the technology making up your agency and see if it’s ready for not just pandemics, but for everyday life and the everyday rider expectation.
Join us for this exclusive event, hosted by Paul Comfort and Trapeze’s executive team:
- The Big Picture: How does your technology integrate today? How should it integrate tomorrow?
- The Importance of Staying up-to-Date on Technology (and when you’ll really start seeing artificial intelligence in transit)
- Upgrades: Why they’re important (and could they have made COVID-19 easier to manage?)
- After the Install: Why you need a strong partner behind any technology implementation – one who will drop everything to help during COVID-19 and beyond
- New Product Development: Products already in our roadmap; what to expect going forward, and the new ideas that will be developed as a result of COVID-19