DOT Federal Contracting 101 – A Guide for New Entrants
February 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
On behalf of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), YOU ARE INVITED to attend the Department’s upcoming Master Series Capacity Building Session, “Federal Contracting 101 – A Guide for New Entrants.”
The DOT Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in collaboration with the Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE), will host a webinar to provide small businesses the opportunity to increase their knowledge about federal contracting. The webinar will also overview OSDBU functions and resources to provide insight on how best to prepare your company for success l in federal contracting. Event participants will hear from experts within the DOT and SCORE and ask questions during the Q&A Session.
Attendees will be able to:
- Increase knowledge of the federal procurement process
- Learn about the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) and how they can help your business with pursuing government contract opportunities
- Learn about all of the requirements needed to become a contractor
- Learn about how to search for contract opportunities
- Gain insight into an effective method of marketing through the use of your company’s capability statement
- Pick up valuable tips to better equip your business to get ready & stay ready
The webinar will be on January 26, 2022, at 2:00 PM ET. For any questions, please get in touch with 202-366-1930 or email email@example.com.