COMTO Management Challenge Frequently Asked Questions
What Is the COMTO Management Challenge? A weekly learning and development opportunity centered around a quarterly theme. Activities are designed to be completed in 30-minutes or less. They may include reading an article, responding to questions, watching a video, listening to a podcast, completing an online learning course, etc.
Who Can Participate In the COMTO Management Challenge? All COMTO members are welcome to participate in the COMTO Management Challenge.
When and Where Can I Find the COMTO Management Challenge? The challenge will be posted on LinkedIn on the first business day of each quarter.
How Do I Participate? Participating in the COMTO Management Challenge is easy!
- Access the COMTO Emerging Leaders LinkedIn group. You must be a COMTO member to access the LinkedIn group, so please join or renew today!
- Read the post, complete the activity (one per week recommended) and add your comment.
Read comments from other participants and like, comment, suggest resources, repost, etc.
- Return each week to complete the next week’s activity and add/view new comments.
- Share testimonials, feedback, suggestions, recommendations, questions, etc.
- Participants are also encouraged to engage with COMTO National and other members on what they are learning/trying as a result of the challenge.
Why Should I Participate? COMTO is committed to helping its members develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to successfully advance in the transportation industry. Each quarter’s management challenge will focus on a different management or leadership competency that was identified by members of COMTO’s Emerging Leaders Sub-Committee or a topic that is timely and relevant to the industry at large.
Is the COMTO Management Challenge Included in My COMTO Membership Dues? Yes!
If I Missed the Previous Week’s Activity, Can I Still Participate? Absolutely. All activities will be posted on the first business day of each quarter. Take as much time as you need to complete them