COVID-19 Information Hub
The circumstances surrounding COVID-19 are continuing to develop each day. As this pandemic continues to unfold, COMTO has compiled this helpful list of resources for our members and supporters. Please continue practicing social distancing and take the following actions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Are you making an impact in your community? COMTO members with services, expertise or products to help combat the pandemic are invited to share these resources to COMTO's robust network. Please send information to be featured to firstname.lastname@example.org with "COVID19 Resource" in the subject line.
- May 28, 2020 – Coronavirus Relief Fund Frequently Asked Questions
- May 15, 2020 – Small HUBs Tips to Surviving COVID-19 (Part 2)
- May 8, 2020 – Small HUBs Tips to Surviving COVID-19
- April 29, 2020 – Pelosi Names Select Members to Bipartisan House Select Committee on the Coronavirus Crisis
- April 23, 2020 – U.S. Department of Transportation Provides Greater Flexibility for Transit Agencies to Meet Safety Plan Requirements
- April 22, 2020 – Coronavirus Relief Fund Guidance for State, Territorial, Local and Tribal Governments
- April 17, 2020 – A Message from the Council of Presidents
- April 14, 2020 – U.S. Department of Transportation Issues Safety Advisory to Reduce Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Among Transit Employees & Passengers
- April 13, 2020 – U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $61.7 Million for Missouri DOT COVID-19 Response
- April 3, 2020 – A Message from Board Chair Freddie Fuller
- April 2, 2020 – U.S. Transportation Secretary Elaine L. Chao Announces $25 Billion to Help Nation’s Public Transportation Systems Respond to COVID-19
- April 1, 2020 – U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety and Health Administration Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- April 1, 2020 – U.S. Department of Transportation DOCR Guidance
- March 31, 2020 – U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Coronavirus Emergency Loans Guide and Checklist for Small Businesses and Nonprofits
- March 27, 2020 – A Message from CEO Brad Mims: We Stand With You
- March 26, 2020 – Senate Approves Historic $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus: $25 Billion Earmarked for Transit Agencies
- January 29, 2020 – Chairs DeFazio, Pallone, Neal Release $760 Billion Framework to Make Transformative Infrastructure Investments Across U.S.
Moving The Nation
MOVING THE NATION
Job/RFP of the Week
Career Center Job of the Week: Director of Finance, Metro Bus (St. Cloud, MN)
The Metro Bus Director of Finance reports to the CEO and is responsible for highly complex financial administration of federal, state, and local funded transit grant programs, including grant application, compliance management and mandated reporting. The Director of Finance administers the preparation of the annual budget, purchasing, capital and operations, planning and revenue monitoring and is responsible for accounting, revenue and statistics, debt, investments, payroll, financial analysis and performance reporting. The Director of Finance is responsible for the oversight of procurement and accounting. The Director of Finance is the designated Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Officer.
For a full job description and application instructions, COMTO members can click here. Please note access to COMTO’s Career Center listings is for COMTO members only. You must be logged-in to view listings.